Large international wind turbine business
Company A is a world wide plasma fractionation business with head quarter in Vienna and main European production units in Switzerland, France, Germany and Sweden.
We did a project in the above mentioned production units in order to identify strategic production and supply chain improvements. And to identify improvement potential and possibilities for group wide best practice sharing concerning CAPA’s, production scheduling, testing and GMP adherence and monitoring. This was accomplished applying problem ID and solving techniques :FMEA, SMED, Six Sigma etc.
- I.e : Which products to manufacture at which plant / assets and how to plan & monitor production and distribution of raw materials, work in progress and finished goods between the individual production sites and end markets. And : Document site and production asset capabilities and supply chain processes.
- Document and review production scheduling and release documentation procedures across sites – identify best practices
- Document and review of value chain administrative processes from harvesting blood to product arrival at distributors world wide
- Document and review of testing procedures and adherence to local and market dependent standards and demands – identify best practices and main reasons for delays and variations.
- Document, analyse and review CAPA identification and processing procedures
- identify best practice and possible system improvements Review of GMP adherence to global and local standards and the systems and procedures related to this
- identification of best practices and optimization of group wide knowledge sharing